Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This is Megan McGlover

This is Megan McGlover.  She lives in Atlanta and reports the weather from there on WMLM.  She properly refrains from predicting the weather, knowing full well that anticipating weather is actually impossible.  Instead, she lets us know how to deal with the weather once it gets here  She's also a personal trainer/physical fitness guru and sometimes talks about those things.  Whenever I get sick of the weather or whenever I feel a little down, I check out Megan's YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/mcgloverful and I always feel new and improved.  This woman is one of the wisest/funniest people I've come across in real life, in books, on the web. . . anywhere.  About the only reason I'd ever consider moving to Atlanta is Megan.  It would be so cool to live near her!!!  The report below is from last Thursday, February 3rd.  Give her a listen.  She also has a fan page on FaceBook.  Megan, I love you long, and I love you strong, and I do my best never to be stupid.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so honored! Your blog ROCKS just and so do you my friend. Keep smiling and keep being YOU. I love you back and appreciate your kind words. MUAH, Megan
    I have a blog too McGlover Speaks on blogspot.

    ReplyDelete