Saturday, May 21, 2011

Annie's Triumph


My daughter, Annie, received her degree today, a Master's of Education with a specialty in education of mentally and emotionally disturbed students.









She has been teaching for several years and, all on her own, she entered this program at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia.





Needless to say (after all my bragging about her), I am a VERY PROUD Dad.  Annie is an amzing woman.










After the ceremony, when we all were taking pictures, she showed off her academic hood.  I told her that the hood was the most expensive piece of clothing she has ever bought!

Congratulations, Goosie!!!  I love you!

3 comments:

  1. congrats to your daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MED for students with LD, ED, and ID! But I teach students with ED. I also have certification in ABA (NOT board certified). Yes that hood was VERY expensive about $30,000. The state of VA will be repaying 75% of that for me so... Thanks for the post Dad, I like the music!

    ReplyDelete