Thursday, January 2, 2014

First Daily Blog: Thursday, 1/2/2104


Peter Monn writes a blog to which I subscribe.  One of his New Year's resolutions is to post video and written blog entries every day in 2014.  He's invited (challenged???) his blog readers to do the same.  I accepted his invitation/challenge.  At least for now. . .

If you'd like to get to know Peter, his written blog for today is at http://peterisms.com/2014/01/02/blogging-and-video-diary-every-day-in-2014-join-me/#more-295.

I've put my brief YouTube entry for today above.

Today:

1.  It's snowing much more than the forecasters predicted.

2.  I'm out of cigarettes.

3.  In going to get cigarettes in Virginia (where they are much cheaper), I had a flat tire.

The New Year is off to a great start!

I saw American Hustler last night.  I didn't like it.  It was a movie with hyperactivity disorder.

Our next-door neighbors, whose sex life was on view through their uncurtained/unshaded windows, have finally come to their senses and put up things that cover the windows.  I'm not sure if I'm happy about this (the Victorian in me) or unhappy (the voyeur in me).  But, as my brother always says, it is what it is.  It was interesting, I'll say that much, when we could see inside.  It was the first time in my life I ever saw humans fucking in real life!

Until tomorrow, dear reader, love and happy 2014!




No comments:

Post a Comment